A tutorial on setting alerts for the MarketGod Indicator on Tradingview.com
- 1.From your Tradingview chart, navigate to the market or ticker and timeframes you'd like to set an alert for
- 2.From the main chart, click on the alerts icon in the right panel and then click the plus (+) to open the ‘Set Alert’ menu
- 3.Set the alerts for Buy and Sell, by selecting the MarketGod Indicator as the source of the alert (first drop-down menu in the panel).
- 4.When the source is set to MarketGod, choose 'Buy Alert' or 'Sell Alert' from the menu afterward.
- 5.The frequency of the alerts should be set to your preference. We recommend the 'Once per bar close' option that sends an alert via SMS for email, without expiry, whenever the conditions are met.